On 16 May 2012, graduates of Nordea Business School, new entrepreneurs, supported by PechaKucha Night Rīga, presented their business ideas and business projects already in progress to investors and to a wider audience.
You are welcome to get acquainted with the ideas of the new entrepreneurs.
- Edgars Bomiks, SIA Internet marketing services - On-line transfer system. www.transfers-in-europe.com
- Inga Butāne-Virsnīte, SIA DENEZE – Production and development of Deneze children’s products. www.deneze.lv
- Guntis Čoders, SIA Farcore Finance - Walmoo: “Mobile NFC loyalty marketing and identification platform”.www.walmoo.lv
- Anna Dudaļeva, SIA MARINORM – Animal care products made in Latvia
- Ivans Dvoreckis, SIA Air Studio – Manufacturing and sales of non-piloted aircraft. air-studio.eu
- Guntis Jurāns, SIA Klētnieks Enerģija – Creation of a plant for soot-neutral fire wood
- Jānis Odziņš, SIA Laivu Darbnīca – Manufacturing and sales of wooden canoes. www.laivudarbnica.info
- Aija Priede – Sietiņa, SIA My Place, brand KUKUU – Functionally thought-out, ecological and child-safe furniture.www.kukuu.eu
- Harijs Rieksts, SIA Elhager – Ecological sound-insulating wall
- Mārtiņš Štrauss, SIA Betonagridas.lv – Heat-insulating materials. www.betonagridas.lv
- Gerda Zandersone, SIA Tour de Rain – Accessories for an urban cyclist. www.tourderain.com
- Arita Zaķe, brand AriZA – A team of creative personalities – workshop. www.ariza.lv
Click here to learn more about success stories.